Tri-City: Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia
We will take you to the arch cathedral in Oliwa, where you can relax at the organ concert and to Gora Gradowa, from where there is an amazing panorama of old Gdansk.
The trip plan also includes crossing and exploring Sopot, which is known for the longest wooden pier in Europe and the charming Bohaterow Monte Cassino street which is the heart of the city.
Additionally, we can take you to Gdynia on Kosciuszki Square, where you can visit the ORP Blyskawica (Naval Museum) and Dar Pomorza.
- trip duration – 8h
- suggested departure time – 08:00 A.M.
- upon prior reservation it is possible to rent a guide for an additional fee, its price depends on the size of the group
- Group up to max. 3 people – Mercedes E Class w213 sedan – 190 Euro
- Group up to max. 7 people – Mercedes V Class minivan – 220 Euro
The price includes:
- private transport from a hotel or anywhere in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia, free time to explore each city and return transport
- a well-mannered, elegant and English-speaking driver with all licenses and permissions
- water and Wi-Fi
- passenger insurance
- taxes, parking lots etc.
The price does not include:
- admission tickets to museums
- guide fees