Golf in Pomerania
Postolowo Golf Club is the first of the proposed golf courses, located in Postolowo among the Kashubian Lake District. It includes: driving range, putting green, exercise bunkers, pro shop, as well as a club facility with a restaurant, cafe and bar.
Another option is Sierra Golf Club, located in Petkowice near Wejherowo. Players can use a roofed and illuminated driving range with 26 seats, putting green, chipping green, simulators and video analyzers, as well as a well-equipped club premises (including their own library and snooker table).
Tokary Golf Club, located near the airport in Rebichow, creates other possibilities. This golf course is distinguished by the presence of a horse farm as well as areas for horse riding training. There will also be attractions such as: driving range, putting green, chipping green, golf academy and club house.
- Group up to max. 3 people – Mercedes E Class w213 sedan – 65 Euro
- Group up to max. 7 people – Mercedes V Class minivan – 75 Euro
The price includes:
- private transport from the airport, hotel or anywhere in Gdansk, to the Golf Course, the possibility of ordering a return transfer
- a well-mannered, elegant and English-speaking driver with all licenses and permissions
- water and Wi-Fi
- passenger insurance
- taxes, highway, parking lots, etc.
The price does not include:
- admission tickets