Leba Dinosaur Park
One of the park’s attractions is the ancient cottage and caves depicting the life and burial of Neanderthals. At the Mini ZOO, you can see live animals (such as goats, sheep, fallow deer, lamas, donkeys and many more) and ride a pony. In Leba Park there are also two large playgrounds maintained in a character and atmosphere reminiscent of the former eras of dinosaurs, a 5D cinema, Flinston vehicles, as well as gastronomic facilities, a souvenir shop as well as fossil and mineral galleries and an amber gallery. In the park you can also see what ancient crafts looked like, such as weaving or pottery. In addition, we can arrange entrance to the “Kaszubskie Oko” viewpoint in Gniewino. There is also a mini golf and pirate ship available for guests.
- trip duration – 8h
- suggested departure time – 08:00 A.M.
- Group up to max. 3 people – Mercedes E Class w213 sedan – 240 Euro
- Group up to max. 7 people – Mercedes V Class minivan – 265 Euro
The price includes:
- private transport from a hotel or anywhere in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia, free time to explore the Dinosaur Park and return transport
- a well-mannered, elegant and English-speaking driver with all licenses and permissions
- water and Wi-Fi
- passenger insurance
- taxes, highway, parking lots, etc.
The price does not include:
- entry tickets to the Dinosaur Park